Friday, January 1, 2016

#1 I'll Start

#1  Here we go- another try at 30 paintings in 30 days. How fun and challenging! This little guy is living a simple life, and wasn't doing anything, so he offered to be the first entry. So I called it "I'll Start". I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2016. If I have another year like 2015, I'll be the luckiest girl alive. Family, friends, and painting.....what more could I want? Well.....an occasional Milk Dud helps. Thank you all for the supportive comments. They really keep me going!
sold

22 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Laurie! I love this little guy. What a great start to 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is strutting his stuff to start the new year! Charming! Happy New Year Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot - here we go! Love this little guy - he can continue to LEAD on! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style and this guy is great!!! Isn't New Year's Day a great time to start the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the January challenge. Thanks, Joan!

      Delete
  5. Laurie, so happy to see this little guy ready to start off the new year with you. A gift to me to see your Lovely Laurie brushstrokes and softnesses in a new painting; I'm liking the soft place to land.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great title for a sweet start! I'm in the front of the cheering section!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's adorable! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's adorable! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Nice start to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyful New Year to you Laurie! Love the simplicity, and perfection in your palette! So glad to "see" you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is too cute! Wonderful style.

    ReplyDelete