Thursday, August 31, 2017

September, 2017, 30 in 30!


 #1 of the September 2017, 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. "Third Time is the Charm". I always seem to start with one of my imaginary birds. Well, this is the third time, hence the title. It has become a tradition. These guys who have no specific species, just seem to get me off to a silly and good start.
To Bring Him Home
All shipping for the challenge paintings is free!
 Life is busy right now in lots of ways (like everyone's, but I am going to try to finish the whole month....we'll see!) I look forward to seeing all my art friends and their work, too!

10 comments:

  1. Laurie! So glad you're doing the challenge. You're off to a great start with this handsome guy! I've been waiting to see more of your beautiful work, so if this is what it takes...
    Seriously, I'm glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to finish it, Chris- only 28 more.......! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Yay! So happy to see you in the challenge laurie :) Oh, he is just too sassy for words! Thanks for the smile and giggle - happy creative september to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun start to the Challenge! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with Laurie - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three cheers for the Challenge and its invitation to you to post your magnificent art! "Third Time" offers shadow and light, whimsy, and the fun of a slanted horizon. Your imaginary avian ami has an eye on you, as do your followers—don't be thinking you can post once and slink away again.

    ReplyDelete