Saturday, March 31, 2018

Working Together





Well another term ended, and another term begins in a week or so. These are only some of the paintings that were done by students in my class. Some had never picked up a paintbrush! Others have taken my class before, and it is pure joy for me to see their art evolve, not to mention the confidence that has emerged! I truly believe we all have it in us, and I am grateful that these people (who have become wonderful friends!) gave it their all, and helped and supported each other. They were willing to take risks and they just dove in! For me, I enjoyed every minute of this term. We laughed a lot, and learned a lot (from each other), and I think they will all continue to paint!

6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS display, Laurie! I love the way you grouped the paintings. What a tremendous gift your classes are to one and all—and I know you are one of the recipients : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The class was great, but you, Laurie, were the inspiration! You created an environment that gave us the ability to create without our insecurities and to learn to enjoy the process! Can't wait for the next class!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful display of emerging talent! It looks like everyone did a super job, Laurie on such a wide range of subjects. Thanks you for sharing - your skill with your students and their accomplishments with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work! They should be proud :) The strength of your teaching skills and inspirational ability is on display t here as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awesome article friend, please visit back to my blog at knowingschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is such a 'joy of painting' in these student works - they most definitely have a great instructor! Way to go Laurie!

    ReplyDelete