Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Spring Hope

This is a painting that we will do on one of our next "Canvas and Corks" night at the Birmingham Community House. I will be teaching these 1 night classes,
weekly classes, and children's art camp in the summer. Thank you to the Community House for these opportunities. They are so generous in promoting the arts, and especially local artists. As coordinator of their "Artist of the Month program", I invite any local artist to contact me if you're interested in exhibiting your artwork. And check out all the other wonderful classes they have to offer!
      This painting is called "Spring Hope", and is oil 8x8 on 1 1/2 inch gallery wrapped canvas (ready to hang) $65.00 and is available through dailypaintworks or contact me. The title comes from my longing for sun. It's been a long winter. And, I want to thank everyone one who has commented or followed my blog. It really means the world to me, and always inspires me to keep painting.
Thank you!  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful light. Your greens are wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the shots of turquoise against the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best Laurie, I know your students will have a great experience!
    These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be signing up for that class myself if I still lived in Michigan. Lucky students! And this is a beautiful painting, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete