Friday, August 21, 2015

Exciting News!

First of all, I am very thrilled and excited to have had all three of my submissions accepted into the Birmingham Community House's "Our Town" art show! It is a juried show, and I am honored. Here are the three paintings that will be exhibited and for sale during the show, which is October 15,16, and 17. Opening night is October 14. Come on down! The Community House does a spectacular job on this big gala night and week!
The entries (in order) are
"Early Birds"
"Happy Hour"
"Tried and True"

Also, many of my originals will now be available in prints! Stay tuned for more information on that!
                                                               


 

6 comments:

  1. Our Town - the BIG guns exhibition in Michigan. They only choose the best of the best. These paintings are just wonderful! Congratulations, Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! All three are wonderful and charming - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but my favorite is the girls in the windowwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Val and Kristen! They really love their shoes, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete