Wednesday, August 26, 2015

“If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.” —Phil Pastoret

 
I understand that it is National Dog Day. Well, This is my dog Wade. Yep, 95 pound Wade. 95 pounds of pure, unconditional, sweet, generous Wade. Wadie and I had a talk: Although he is normally a very private person, I mean dog, he said to go ahead and write about him (with pictures) today, so I try to do whatever he wants. This beautiful soul turned 6 in May. I need many, many more years with him! He is the sweetest dog I've ever  known and totally owns my heart. He is a Therapy dog and makes people laugh and cry with joy wherever we go. I am the luckiest girl alive to love this dog. Below is when he first came home. What a day!
And I guess I better mention Wade's brother, Norman. Norman will sit and let you dress him up in anything, as long as you're paying attention to him! He is owned by my Daughter, and his love, too, is just endless......

HAPPY NATIONAL DOGS DAY, BOYS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment