Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Just Odds and Ends




I hope everyone had a peaceful holiday season. I sure did! And the twins turned one on January 15th!
Also, I’ve been painting a bit- yay! Also, stay tuned - my friend and I are taking an online class from Anita Lehman. Tomorrow is our last class and I'll post some pictures from it.
“I Wanna be a Star!”



“Hubbub” This one started out as an alcohol ink painting
on Yupo paper. But then I negative painted around it with acrylic.
 Really fun! 


“Chico” a commissioned piece.
Chico was found years ago roaming the city streets.
But he has had a wonderful life ever since!




Charlie Boy!


Top of the World!

Sweet Betty Boop!

4 comments:

  1. The kids are so darling - thanks for sharing those pics. Those eyes in the painting of the dog - WOW! and the light in Divine Day is stupendous. Such super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love, LOVE! Ha ha :) No way, 1?! Cutie patooties :) Love these all Laurie. Chico is too sweet, so happy he is happy and loved ;) And that heavenly light in divine... wonderful! So nice to see you Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete